Saturday, August 11, 2007

Oh, my girls!

Well this morning Lydia woke up and was talking about the cabin and going through the list of everyone that was going to be there and then she said "baby". I said who's baby and then she ran around the house saying "mama have baby! mama have baby!" I took the girls over to my dad's and had to tell my dad that if Lydia said something about a baby not to get excited because there is no baby. Yikes! She hasn't been saying it anymore so I am hoping she has forgotten about it.

The other night Mayme and I watched "Phantom of the Opera" together and she is just a hoot. When she saw the Phantom and Christine kiss she turns to me and says " What?! Now they're married!" She always thinks that if two people kiss that makes them married. Then she went into this long thing about how husbands are real men and guys that aren't married are something else although she could never tell me exactly what that would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home