Saturday, August 04, 2007

Good

Yesterday was a really good day. I just felt really good. I tend to have a lot of days where I go through and just feel tired, old and just feel blah, but yesterday was a day I had no complaints and I love those days. I spent most of the day just cleaning and then about 6:30 I started to get ready because I was going out with a friend for dinner and a movie. I felt so good I even curled my hair and put make-up on. I usually wear make-up about twice a year. What made me feel best of all though was that when I was putting on make-up Mayme came in and asked, "Mom, why are you trying to make yourself more beautiful?" Best compliment ever.

I went into town and met my friend. We quick swung by Best Buy so I could buy the 300 soundtrack. :) We then went and had such a relaxing time visiting over supper and went to see the new Harry Potter movie at 10:30. I don't remember the last time I went to a movie that late and I forget how much fun it is. On the ride home I listened to my cd. It was a great way to end the night....or um, early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home