Thursday, August 02, 2007

300

While the girls and I were away in Virginia my husband saw the movie "300" and loved it. It was released on dvd Tuesday and we watched it last night. I only wish I could have seen it in theatres. It was very brutal, but so very cool and there was a story to it. Normally I don't like in your face violence in movies, but in it was done in such a different way .. the movie was done more artistically. They could not have found anyone better than Gerard Butler to play King Leonidas. (He played the Phantom in "The Phantom of the Opera" movie. ) Watching the behind the scenes footage. These guys had to train by flipping over a tractor tire, hopping in and out, run around the outside and then flip it again and repeat. They did a lot of hard training and it shows. : ) So that doesn't hurt the movie any either. I can't wait to watch it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home