Friday, May 11, 2007

Whew!

Well the days went by really fast this week. Oh, thank goodness. I just was monkeying around with my space. I started an account there last fall, but didn't check it very often, but I thought tonight I should and I am so glad. I found a friend I have been looking for since a year after we graduated. She sent me a message and I was just so happy to hear she is alive for one thing and that she is doing good. We plan to stay in touch now.

Mayme had her choir concert last night and it was really fun to see her so animated. At her Christmas concert she kind of just stood there and didn't really do the actions, but she was really having fun with it last night. I didn't like the fact that the music teacher just had music playing in the background on tape. I guess I prefer the piano playing, but it still was fun although hot in a high school gym with no a/c. I don't have big plans for the weekend. Lunch with a friend, grocery shopping, and housework. The hubby has to work his long week so the only night he has off is Saturday, but after tonight he will have worked three nights and Sunday he goes back and works three more in a row. So not much of break for Mother's Day, but at the same time it's not really Mother's Day if you aren't with the kids anyway. At school the kids made presents and May was so excited to give me hers. It was a picture taken at school with a frame around it that she decorated and it had magnets on the back so it is proudly placed on my refrigerator. I ordered magnets for all the mothers in my life. I went through zazzle which is where I ordered stamps with the girls' pictures on them and I really liked how they turned out so I thought I would try the magnets. I had one of each girl and then had typed on it "I love you Grandma!" and they turned out really nice. I will definently get some more for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home