Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well I am Awake Now!

I have been about ready to die with my life flashing before my eyes. Well maybe not quite that extreme, but it was pretty bad. At noon time I am supposed to hand out messages to students so it lessens the number of kids that need to come down to the office at the end of school. Well I forgot to give a message and then I e-mailed the teacher asking her to deliver the message and to let me know she had gotten the e-mail or else I was planning to stop in before I went home. I got home and was messing around-had a snack and reached into my pocket and saw the note. I forgot to check my e-mail before I left because I was so busy and here it was after 4!!! Our main office at work closes at 4 and so I tried to call the teacher at home, but her husband said it would be an hour before she got home. So here I was literally shaking that this child hadn't gotten the message to go to a certain place after school and was stranded somewhere. I had checked e-mail and there were two messages, but not one from her. I thought I was going to lose my job and what if something happened to the kid so after praying for an hour and calling the teacher again she told me the girl had talked to her mom and everything was okay. I will never, ever do that again!!!!!!! I will always call right when I am thinking of something instead of e-mailing. Whew!h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home