Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It Was Good While It Lasted

So it's been about three weeks since I've used a sick day. May hadn't been feeling quite right since Sunday, but nothing, but tired and a fever. Monday morning she didn't complain of everything and I just gave her some tylenol to help her through the school day in case her fever came back. Yesterday when I picked her up from school she was so tired and just came home and slept so I called and was able to get a strep test appt for her this morning so I was going to take a half day of work off. Then this morning when I woke up May she told me her ears were hurting too. So then I had to make an appt with a doctor, but couldn't get in until the afternoon so it ended up being a whole day off for me. Poor Mayme has a double ear infection and most likely strep. Since they put her on antibiotics for the ears there was no point in doing the strep test, but she said it looked like that's what she had. I just don't know what to do to keep her healthy!!

I forgot to mention that on Saturday when we went to the zoo Lydia was so tired near the end that when she was walking by me holding my hand she was resting her head on my arm. I loved that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home