Sunday, January 14, 2007

Come On Jess

Well our January weather seems to be back or at least visiting. Friday I had to stand outside with the kids for half an hour and that was long enough. I felt like my forehead was going to explode it was so cold and that's not good. At the end of the day we got to have an ice cream party though so that's always nice. May and I had another movie night. Some friends of mine came up to join as well. We let Lydia join this time and she kept refilling my bowl of popcorn which was nice, but then decided to dump the ice cream pail full of popcorn all over the floor. So once again our floor was quite the sight. After the movie we played a game of Yahtzee and Mayme took us all to the cleaners. It was fun though. Now that she's getting older I can see she wants to be part of the girls with us. Like the part when it was my turn to roll and I hear her say "Come on Jess....you can do it!!" I just looked at her and she then says "um, Come on Mommy, you can do it!!!"

Saturday morning I took the girls in to get groceries and they were both real well and May helped me a lot. She had her winter dance show last night and she did so well. She is so cute to watch, but she looks so grown up. Afterwards we went with Grandpa for a treat at the Dairy Queen. When we got home it was time for the girls to go to bed. Mayme usually talks in her sleep, but last night she was screaming and sounded like she was crying. I went in to check on her and her eyes were closed. No tears. I just woke her and asked her if she was having a bad dream and she said that she wasn't. It was really strange. Right now I am eagerly awaiting everyone waking up so we can have our Sunday morning breakfast!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home