Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hi Ho Hi Ho...it's back to work I go

So I returned to work today. While at work Paul took Mayme to her doctors appt.. Our doctor said that she is quite convinced that Mayme has an allergy of some sort going on. Her ears have filled up with fluid again, but because of the congestion and continuous sore throat she is fairly sure we should try Flonase antihistamine for the next 4-6 weeks and then we will stop her from taking it and see what happens. I am just so thankful that there was something we could try. Paul and Lydia also got checked out while they were there and it's just viral. So once again it will pass. Work went by really fast. I stayed until 4 to make up for our snow day. It's great having snow days, but we have to make them up which stinks, but since we've only had one so far it's not like I have piles of hours to make up. After work I went in to get measured for my bridesmaid dress. Yikes. It went smoothly and the lady was really nice, but she had to remind me that the other girl in the wedding party is a size 2, which I am DEFINENTLY not, but I still have a few months to trim down a bit.

Tonight and supper Mayme took her drink and said "Mom, do you know what this? A fluid!" So I said well what is an ice cube ? and She thought for a second and said "A solid." Then Paul blew air in her hair and he said well, what's that? And she thought for a little bit longer and said "a gas". I seriously do not remember learning this in 1st grade. It was crazy. So all night we've been pointing to things and discussing which category it fits in. It was a really good day and now I am looking forward to going to bed. I am sleepy tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home