Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

Well here it is three days into the new year (I think) and I am completely messed up on the days. It's January and that means 5 months until summer vacation! So I figure that's roughly 20 weeks, but we still have about 2 weeks worth of days yet to have off and I will miss a few more going to Virginia at the end of March so that gets me to about 18 weeks. I think I can handle that. Break went by fast, but it was a break none the less. Mayme is having hearing issues again so we have an appointment set up for her next week. I am hoping that we can get her on some medication to clear up her nose and get her ears cleared up. I feel so bad for her not being able to hear. I just found out today that one of my older cousins went in to the emergency room last week because he hadn't been feeling well and was tired. They figured out it was his heart and were going to do surgery and then found the two valves that are real bad and unfixable and now he is on a heart transplant list. I can't even imagine going to a doctor and finding out that I would need to be on a transplant list. He will have to go in once a week for monitoring and tests until he gets to the top of the list. Keep him in your thoughts.

I am hoping to keep on this better this year. Maybe some more interesting things will happen. haha! I have a friend getting married in June and am in the wedding so soon that will be here too....better get to losing that weight from the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home