Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm back

So I seem to be keeping up the organizational things, but of course haven't kept up on this. Here it is Saturday already. Last week was para week and yesterday we were treated to breakfast by our boss, cookies and hot chocolate for a mid morning snack from the kids that we work with closely and subway subs for lunch. Not a bad day. It was quite nice and relaxing. Lydia and I have come down with colds again. sigh. Tonight Paul, Mayme, and I head to Monster Jam. I am trying to feel up to it, but it's hard when I ache so bad and can hardly breathe because my nose it so congested. Mayme's nose seeems to be getting some relief from the flonase, but unfortunately it's not helping with her hearing. She finished up her roller skating yesterday. She was telling us yesterday she was even attempting lifting one leg off the ground while rolling. She said she fell a few times trying it, but I was pretty proud of her for continuing to try it. She also told me that her teacher is going to have a baby. When I asked her how she knew she said she asked her. I asked Mayme why she asked her teacher if she was pregnant. And she said "Because her tummy is getting big". So I had to ask her and ask again that her teacher did say yes and also tell Mayme that just because someones tummy is getting big doesn't always mean they have a baby in it. Thank goodness in this case it happened to be true. She is due at the beginning of May. whew! Lydia is now counting 1,2,3,4,8. She just said from across the room "I need help." She needed help getting open a polly pocket box. She surprises me when she does that. Right now we are watching veggie tales and the name of the story this week is "The Asparagus of La Mancha", so my concentration isn't all on this. Next up will be Jane and the Dragon which both the girls love and me too. So I am going to have to continue this. I am sure I will have a lot to write about in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home