Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Can't Come To The Phone Right Now I'm Busy Hibernating

Well the big joke has been that everyone was just going to stay in and hibernate this weekend. Last Thursday I was glad I went out and got groceries taken care of. I hate to take the girls out in the cold. There has been talk on the news of several abduction attempts in Rochester which has me on my toes too. After we got groceries we came home and then had to go to the library which is about 20 minutes to get too. We loaded up and pulled into the parking lot and then I discovered I had forgotten all of our books and movies at home. So back around we went and back. Overall it took an hour to drive the first time and then to go and come back again. It was such a long day Thursday too because I was just tired and not feeling well. Friday morning I woke up early and made some cheesy hashbrowns for work. Every Friday morning we sign up for treats and a coworker and I always make the hashbrowns and eggbake. I was so excited that I made two pans and came home with none. After work I came home and was just exhausted again. May and I attempted a movie night and I fell asleep. Saturday my energy level was back. We had rented some movies including Little Miss Sunshine which I really enjoyed. Today I went in and met a couple of friends to celebrate January/February birthdays. It was cold, but not horrible although I did see crazy people wearing sweatshirts. Only in Minnesota. Mayme is feeling better and full of energy. Her nose has cleared up too and so I have stopped giving her the flonase. We'll see what happens. I hadn't been giving it to her because when she was sick I simply forgot, but the fact that it cleared up is good I think. Now we are watching the commercials from the super bowl. The Super Bowl is not so entertaining when there's not one team you are hoping to win plus Prince doesn't really excited me either. Anyway, I am excited that Brett Farve has decided to return in the fall again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home