Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Never Said I Was A Role Model

So what a week of things to come. Mayme has become really interested in my life preMayme. What kind of things I did and such. I think it started when I was writing a letter to a friend and she was looking over my shoulder and there were some things from the past that I wanted to write about and tried to tell May that she probably shouldn't read what I was writing. When she asked why I told her because there were just something she didn't need to know about until she's older. She then says "But I want to know ALL your secrets". YIKES!

Then last night Leslie was up here and I walked out of the room and when I cam back in Leslie said Mayme was pretending she was smoking a cigar. I was like "what?!" and she said something to the effect about me pretending to smoke with pretzels or something. Which I am sure I did when I was kid. She then just looked at me and said "Some role model." DOUBLE YIKES! I'm getting lectured by my own child....talk about guilt. Some people (Leslie) found it hillarious. Oh the days before kids....you never think that one day your kids will start asking questions.

Onto another quick subject, this weekend I got to bring home a laptop from work so I could enter census information for work. It's so nice to have a computer that actually loads pages, doesn't freeze up and I can sign up on facebook. I really like it, but now on Monday I will have to return fun laptop and go back to the antinque.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home