Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Goodnight Sweet George Prince

So the other night Lydia walked over to George and gave him a kiss saying. "Goonight Sweet George Prince". I think I should write a book just so I can use that title. It's cute.

So what a week in Minnesota. We've used two snow days thus far and January is not being very kind. We got out early Monday, started late Tuesday and they've already canceled school for tomorrow due to the expected -50 windchill. Snow days are usualy a welcomed thing, except if we don't go in to work we are required to make it up or go without pay. One day doesn't take to long to make up, but then when you add on another one, and a late start and another closing. Then they start getting to be less enjoyable. At least it's always nice to know eventually we will thaw out and it sounds like 30's next week. I can't imagine the heatwave. : ) I do that last night I woke up though and just thanked God for a good heater.

The kids have been battling colds and I kept May home today so it's nice she will have another day to rest up. I better get some sleep because even though I am off from work tomorrow....I'm really not off from work with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home