Thursday, October 30, 2008

You Can Do It!

So I have a few days off of work since my mother-in-law is in Medjugorje. Today was so exciting. George woke up as his happy little self and when I put him on the floor I was amazed to see him get up on his knees and his elbows and instead of crawling he hopped. Like he would move his arms forward and bounce off the floor from his knees and move forward. It was the coolest thing ever! Of course me being amazed, praised the child, then moved the toys as far away as I could to make him go for them and do it again. I was just so thankful to be home to see that. Today we met up with my grandma and a friend for lunch. Now that George eats solids and drinks juice it's a lot easier to be out and about. Of course only for so long, but he and Lydia did real well. We are getting ready for Hallow's Eve. I will have a ninja, a barbie princess and a horse. You most likely can guess who will be who.

I better get some sleep. A month ago I joked with the kids that they could wrap me in toilet paper for Halloween. They haven't forgotten that and I don't think they got that it was joke.....so who knows...they may have a mummy mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home