Saturday, July 01, 2006

Breaking and entering

So one day last week M asked if she could go play at Grace's house. I said she could run over there and knock on the door and see if anyone was home and if so she could play. I specifically said if no one is there just come on home. Well about 10 minutes later she came back all upset and I asked her what was going on. She told me no one answered the door so she went inside to see. I was like "What do you mean you went inside??" She told me she went around back into the garage and in the house. I asked her why she did this and she said because she thought maybe they were sleeping. I am standing there fuming and thanking God no one was in the house. So I relax a bit and I tell her that she is to never go in someone's house if they're not home. Then I look at her and notice one of her hair clippies is gone. I asked her what happened to it and she tells me she left it on the table. When I asked her why she did this she tells me because she wanted Grace to know she was there. sigh! So then I am trying to figure out what to do. Do I quick have her run back over and have her break into the house yet again and pray they don't pull into the driveway at the same time or do I just call. So I call and leave a ridiculous message and then hang up. Turns out they have been on vacation for the last week and so I probably could have had M run over there, but after I left the message I was thinking she can't run over there now because when they here the message they would be expecting the hair clippie and if it wasn't there than OYE! The neighbor lady thought it was hysterical so that's all that matters to me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home