Monday, June 19, 2006

I DIDN'T DO IT!

One day I was shopping with my husband and we were talking and I mentioned that I wish I could find a t-shirt for our 5 year-old saying "I didn't do it" since that seems to be her phrase lately. Sure enough we found one! (Unfortunately they didn't have her size.) Anyway, last night I was on the phone talking in the kids' playroom with M in there. I looked down at the toybox and noticed crayon on it. I got her attention and pointed at it and she looks at me and whispers "it was lydia." To this I simply look at her and shake my head because I know it's not true. She looks at me and says "it was me, sorry." When I got off the phone I went over to her and asked "Do you want to know how I knew that Lydia didn't do it?" She asked how and I told her "Lydia doesn't know how to write her numbers." The side of the box had the numbers 1,2,3,4,5, written on it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home