Friday, July 21, 2006

In Moments Like These

So today wasn't full of anything exciting, but those seem to be the best days. The girls and I got up and went through our usual routine. After supper though I made some brownies and we turned on the stereo. M has always loved Proud Mary. I think she likes the hand motions I made for it, but I see that when I did it tonight L was right there dancing along. She has been a dancer since I can remember. So while the brownies were baking we all were dancing and singing and falling down. I love when the girls crawl on me. When the brownies were done we all just cuddled up on the couch and ate the brownies. We all shared a fork and dug in. We were just giggling and L had chocolate all around her mouth. I just found myself watching us, but like watching us from outside trying to soak it all in. Trying to remember the moment and saying to M that this was what it was all about. And she says "Yeah it's all about family." I love these moments.

Before my husband left for work tonight he said "You know we should have another one." I was very surprised since he thought two was enough. So we have a plan in mind for when we might have another one, but plans often change. For if we had followed our original plan I would have had three kids by now and number 4 next year. So whatever happens, happens, but I am excited about the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkeymama said...

I love it when Beck crawls on me too or seeing her snuggle with her Papa.

Good luck with number 3!

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home