Thursday, September 02, 2010

August

It never ceases to amaze me how I think it hasn't been that long since I've posted and then I see it's been over a month. The last month has been crazy with trying to get everything crammed in before heading back to school and work.

We got to go to the fair. It is the one thing we try to save up for because we enjoy it so much. It was a lot of fun because Mayme and Lydia could go on the rides together. Both girls are pretty brave with the rides they chose. Even if I wasn't pregnant I don't think I'd be going on them. Watching Lydia's expression was so much fun as she was going around on the tilt-a-whirl. Poor George didn't really like hanging out with me and having to be in the stroller watching everyone else go on rides so he was much happier when we got to go look at the animals. The kids each went on pony rides and George loved shouting yeehaw!

We surprised the kids by going to the Children's Museum. They had a blast. Mayme loved working in the kitchen pretending she was cooking up something, while George enjoyed driving the bus and delivering mail. Lydia liked shopping at the grocery store. I forgot how much there really is there for kids to do.

We got to meet Mayme and Lydia's teachers. It actually turns out that Mayme's teacher was someone I went to school with, and with Lydia having the same teachers as May did for kindergarten it made for a relaxing week before school started to know that they were in safe hands.

The girls each got in their dentist appointments. Lydia's bottom teeth have been bothering her and it turns out that she has two loose teeth on the bottom. One is almost out, but I am not brave enough to just yank it out of there. I told her she is going to have to wait for an apple to help her out. She is hoping it comes out on the gym floor at school.

I just tried to enjoy as much time with them ass possible and enjoy getting to get George out of his crib every morning. I will however not my George alarm in the morning shouting "Mom, Mommy, Mom!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home